- Covid 19 MBIEEB-1109
Covid 19 MBIEEB-1109
At Absolute Sewing, keeping healthy and safe means everything to us. We are doing everything to keep you, your family, our community safe in response to Covid-19. MBIEEB-1109
At this time, with many people in self isolation, sewing is still an activity that can be done to keep the hands and mind busy. We are still open and can assist you with your sewing machine needs.
Here is what we’re doing:
Drop off and Collection
- Please phone prior to dropping/picking up your sewing machine.
- We prefer contactless drop off and pick ups from a marked table outside the workshop.
- There will be paper for you to provide your name, telephone number, email, home address, and details of your sewing machine issues.
- We will call you to clarify anything, and to coordinate the pick-up date and time.
- We are still happy to carry your sewing machine to/from your car if you are unable to do this yourself.
- Where contactless drop off/pick up is not possible, we aim to maintain the recommended 2m social distancing from customers.
Sewing Machine Repair
- Extra cleaning of sewing machines collected and returned.
- Hand washing between handling of your sewing machines.
- Contact less drop off/pick ups, or keeping our distance between us and customers.
Sales of parts
- Regular hand washing before handling parts and packaging.
- We are following CourierPost and Safeway safety recommendations on handling our parcels.
- When making online purchases we also recommend selecting the non-signature required option.
Absolute Sewing and our suppliers are doing everything to ensure our workshop and products are safe. So thank you for trusting us with your sewing machines and the supply of accessories and parts.
Thank you for helping us limit physical contact and the chance of further spread of COVID-19.